- Responsible for the growth in 'volume', 'profitability' and improvement in 'quality' of the LCL/LCL product into (Imports) and out of (Exports) the South East Asia Region
- To create an LCL/LCL product competitive and attractive enough to achieve above-market growth and Support the execution of global LCL product strategy; Execution of global / regional growth initiatives and frameworks.
- To manage and align sales efforts in line with KAM, network and SME growth targets.
- Responsible for the cluster adherence to corporate routing guide and NVOCC nominations; Support NVOCC procurement by reviewing proposed nominations and proving feedback on rates and services.
- Responsible for supervising and reviewing the cluster gateway tariffs, margins and schedules, including maintenance in RCM and Review and provide input on the procurement of country/cluster domestic trucking services.
- Active yield management; Adjusting services to maintain or improve the yields as required.
- Responsible for country consolidation initiatives, completeness and competitiveness including marketing new services, gather and provide business relevant market intelligence to management and supporting the expanded roll out of our global product strategy in the country organizations.
- Provide regular local sales training and promote LCL business development internally and be proactively involved in the sales process
- To foster close relationships within Schenker's global network, vendors and customers and coordinate Region Asia Pacific efforts in establishing new LCL markets and trade lanes to maximize the use of Schenker's own network and to minimize the use of third-party co- loaders, where market conditions permit
- To represent the cluster on issues and to drive and influence the LCL policy through cooperation with the Regional LCL Manager and PM's ocean freight
- To ensure all LCL/LCL operational aspects are aligned within the Region South East Asia
- 5 years of experience in international Ocean Freight Forwarding
- Degree holder or above with major in Logistics, International Trade (preferred)
- Expertise in the LCL business domain required
- Experience in quality management systems such as ISO and COPC-2000 (preferred)
- Basic computer- and software skills; Advanced user of MS Excel and Power Point software (preferred)
- Analytical, organizational and Project Management skills
- Negotiation, interpersonal and Customer orientation
- Facilitation and training skills
- Decision making, Planning & organizing
- Team building and Influencing people
- Good verbal and written communication skills
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.