Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Documenting inbound discrepancies using an electronic Problem Log
- Communicating with internal and external teams to validate/verify all issues and discrepancies
- Physically segregate product to a quarantine area until the exception has been resolved
- Make adjustments to inbound paperwork and/or system (WMS) parameters to accurately reflect the resulting disposition
- Upon resolution of the exception, ensure product is physically and systemically dispositioned per the approved resolution
- Proficient in multiple processes with the ability to communicate effectively
- Identify inability to learn tasks and present materials in multiple ways to help employees understand.
- Perform work safely and in accordance with company and customer standards and safety regulations. Report unsafe conditions or accidents to the appropriate person.
- Build relationships with managers and employees
- Operational support for product activities as-needed (picking, packing, shipping, other)
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Details/Specification/Explanation of the role specific skills
- High school diploma or GED and 2-5 years of relevant experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs to include Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook or ability to learn.
- Prior experience in departmental specific processes.
- Prior experience using warehouse material handling equipment
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be safety conscience.
- Customer service driven.
- Strong team player. With or without accommodation:
- Ability to follow policies and procedures.
- Ability to read, write and interpret information.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide.
- Ability to use hands to manipulate, handle, or feel.
- Ability to sit/walk/stand for up to 12 hours per day.
- Ability to intermittently crawl, squat, climb, twist, bend, stoop, push or pull.
- Must possess visual acuity, i.e., close, distance, and color vision, depth perception and the ability to adjust focus.
- Ability to lift/carry items less than 30 pounds.
401(k), Dental, Direct Deposit, Holidays, Medical, Vision
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity