- Manage routing design of pickup/ delivery
- Be responsible for order consolidation, loading planning and truck planning
- Monitor and record service provider's performance
- Prepare Daily / Weekly / Monthly Reporting as required
- Bachelor degree in logistics/SCM, operations management, engineering, business management or similar preferred
- 2-3 years experience on transportation operation, truck planning or related
- Efficient communicator, quick learner, and strong execution capability
- Be familiar with main road/traffic condition in China and know well about local transportation regulation
- Passionate and strong team sprit
- Good MS office in Word, Excel, Powerpoint etc
- Fluent in English and Chinese, both written and spoken
Professional Development, Work-life Balance, Working Internationally
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
All personal data will be treated confidentially.