- Design, build and deploy robust business intelligence reports and dashboards for Land Transport across Europe using Microsoft Power BI in close collaboration with business functions
- Set up Microsoft BI infrastructure and processes and build interface to data sources/lake
- Engage in continuous improvement of processes across the organization, e.g., data quality
- Constantly look out for performance analytics trends and assess their benefits & feasibility
- Be part of projects within the Power BI Team
- Become a valued and trusted business partner for all European business function and work closely with Finance and IT organizations
- Support the continuous development and harmonization of functional performance reporting in Power BI across Europe
- You have first working experience in utilizing Microsoft Power BI for designing and technically implementing business intelligence reports and dashboards
- You have the ability to stage & shape data from various data sources and technically build reporting and analytical solutions in Power BI
- You have basic knowledge of SQL and a good understanding of relational and ideally multidimensional database (MDX) design
- Ideally you have basic knowledge in using Qlik
- Ideally you have an understanding of Logistics and in particular of Land Transport landscape across Europe including System Freight, FTL/LTL, Multimodal Solutions and Parcel
- You have very good stakeholder management and communication skills
- Your strengths include independent working abilities as well as conceptional and innovative solution thinking
- You strive for high quality and add your strengths to a team
- You are fluent in English
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Schenker Europe GmbH
60549 Frankfurt am Main
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.