About the job
In this position your main responsibilities will be:
- Ensure operational excellence and exceed our ISC Key Accounts' expectations
- Drive supply chain improvements, retention management & business growth based on the ISC service portfolio
- Maintain daily contact with both the customer and internal teams
- Drive new business implementations which include solution design, KPI definition & monitoring, assist and liaise with customer onboarding team for new project implementation and /or re-engineering and SOP creation.
- Interface operational requirements with IT solutions-driven process flows
- Maintain high levels of internal training and ensure all key documents are kept up to date.
- Support project management for ongoing account specific projects
- Design & drive customer business reviews
Our ideal candidate for this position meets at least the following requirements:
- At least a Bachelors' degree, preferably in Logistics and Economics or Supply Chain Management
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in managing existing international customers with an emphasis on Supply Chain solutions
- You are result-oriented, decisive, analytical, communicative and numerically savvy
- You have an affinity with IT and Supply Chain solutions (Order Management & Freight Management) and process optimization.
- A good command of the English language in speech and writing
Do you not have a Bachelors' degree, but do you have relevant work experience and a Bachelors' degree work and thinking level? Then don't hesitate and apply anyway!
Working in a varied position, within an enthusiastic team, in a transparent organization with locations worldwide. A competitive salary that suits this position, together with ambitious goals that you will achieve for our company in collaboration with colleagues. We offer this, of course, with sufficient space for training and personal development. You will be working for a global logistics player.
A pre-employment screening is part of this procedure.
For our Ocean location in Rotterdam we are looking for an Operational Key Account Manager. You will be part of the Intercontinental Supply Chain Solutions (ISC) team. This is a Benelux team and you report to the Head of ISC Benelux. This is a full-time position for 40 hours per week.