Looking for teammember!
For the export department at the Oude Meer/Schiphol location, we are looking for an enthusiastic Forwarder Air. Do you have experience within or affinity with Airfreight and are you looking for a new challenge at a great company where no day is the same? Then respond quickly to this great opportunity! Our office is cen-trally located in Oude Meer with the best view directly on the Aalsmeerbaan. At Schenker you therefore have the best prospects in all aspects!
- Execute handling and administrative processing of air freight shipments
- Develop contacts and business opportunities with potential/existing customers as well as with foreign branches and partners of the transports
- Communicate with customers about the shipments, shortages, delays, deviations
- Issuing quotations and ensuring their follow-up
- Drawing up and communicating rates and making price agreements with customers for ad hoc shipments (in consultation with the manager and pricing team)
- Perform invoicing of shipments and the associated cost control
- Ensure timely and correct transmission/upload of papers, documents and information to other departments, agents and branches
- A completed relevant vocational training at a minimum MBO level
- Working experience as a Freight forwarder or similar
- Preferably good command of both the Dutch and English language in word and writing
- Flexibility regarding working hours
- Good communication and commercial skills
- Solution and quality-oriented mindset
- A permanent contract
- A competitive salary that suits this position
- 27,5 holidays
- Sufficient space for training and personal development
- Fixed travel allowance
- Eco-friendly cycling plan
- Advantageous pension scheme
- Company laptop, telephone and homework furniture
DB Schenker is the market leader in air freight with an extensive worldwide network. Do you want to be part of this? Then read on quickly!