- Managing overall performance metrics across the customer and Vector - Metrics ranging from financial to customer analytics
- Pulling, collating, managing and analyzing multiple sets of data across the operations and commercial aspects of the business to prepare recommendations to Schenker and Customer
- Providing the needed data analytics to commercial, COE and Vector / customer heads to support projects… drive the growth by differentiation of data analytics
- Maintenance of a data bank used in supporting the business metrics
- Working across extended Schenker stakeholder and customer stakeholder units to compile, assess and report findings - CL Global, BDO Group etc… Essential link to proof out business hypotheses
- Pushing a culture of 'data first' by elevating the systems and data approach to the business.
- Deep diving in the organization for all aspects of data that support the business
- Dealing with multiple data points and sets, pulling together and analyzing - supporting Vector head and customer base
- Internally representing and promoting customer Vectors and working across Schenker engineering, data science, data analytics groups
- Preparing hypotheses, testing same and presenting results and suggested course of actions
- Working across all Vectors to drive uniform, consistent and standardized approach to data collection an analysis
- MBA level (preferred in Logistics Engineering, Data Analytics, Mathematics)
- Can understand and discuss aspects of logistics and 3PL business
- Interpersonal skills: Ability to translate data into meaningful inputs and output
- Strong business and commercial acumen
- Competency in mediation and problem-solving skills
- Acts and presents well at executive level
- Fluent in English. Additional language skills are highly beneficial.
- You will be a part of the global international team
- Competitive Renumeration
- Strong Development opportunity
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 72,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.