Do you have experience in logistics, good knowledge of Excel and are you customer- and solution-oriented? Then apply directly for this vacancy of Transportation Support Operative! We are looking for a flexible and experienced Transportation Support Operative for the Product Management department in Amsterdam. You will work at our client's office. Together with your colleagues, you are the first point of contact for our international customer and her questions. You are a specialist for your customer group and you take care of the following tasks:
- Create effective reports / metrics for performance monitoring
- Supervising third party vendor's performance on delivery performance, collaborate with each party, such as shippers and consignees to ensure smooth delivery
- Ensure adequate and client-oriented handling of complaints and resolve any occurring problems as quickly and effectively as possible
- Ensure knowledge transfer to our client with regard to network rules, collection tech-niques, etc. to promote the correct execution of orders
- Accept, review and record urgent delivery requests
- Think along about improvements in the process and services and the implementation of improvement actions - remove inefficiencies - optimize operational flow
- You ensure that your client is and remains satisfied with the service provided
- Investigate root cause for high volume reoccurring cases, collaborate with cross-functional teams for permanently fix
- Review structural concerns and implement solutions
- Provide support for Quarter-End and major Customers Financial Year-End
- Maintaining current SOP for team processes.
- Follow up on escalations
- Carrier OTD hunter activities
- Follow up on open T1 queries
- You have at least HBO work and thinking level
- Experience within logistics/supply chain for at least 2 years
- Good knowledge of Excel is a must
- You master the English language
- You are customer-oriented, communicative, solution-oriented and flexible in tasks and hours
- Flexible: also on the phone with customers (America) in the evenings
Working in teams, in a transparent organization with establishments worldwide. A salary that will fit the weight of the function together with ambitious goals which you are going to realize together with your colleagues. There are excellent possibilities for education and personal development. You will be working with one of the Top 3 player worldwide within the logistics.
A pre-employment screening is part of this procedure.