To lead and implement global standardized environmental management and Schenker system in Greater China:
- To perform as GC environmental representative in Global environmental management network
- To support global Eco projects' implementation in Greater China
- Follow and monitor ISO14001 and other environmental relevant ISO's application
- Plan and maintain environmental relevant reports and documents
- Supplier and subcontractor management on environmental protection management
- To support & guide business units in Greater China to implement Eco initiative
- To lead area team and GC cluster functional team to implement environmental initiative and manage Schenker Eco system , to assure the achievement of environmental target.
- Ensure Schenker GC's activities are in compliant with environmental related international & local laws, regulations and other requirements.
- To support legal & business unit to review the legal term on customer's contract which is relevant with Eco / ESG
- ESG communications for both internal and external stakeholders
- To localize global's ESG materials, and lead the communications in GC
- To organize training to GC team for ESG relevant topicsTo support business unit on carbon neutrality solutions
- To support ESG workshop with customers, and other external stakeholders
- Other related task from department head
· Bachelor degree or equivalent.
· 5+ years of H&S experience, priority logistics Company experience.
· Familiar with ISO14001 management system
· Good at issue follow up.
· Have problem solving skills
· Able to trave
· Fluent spoken and written English
· Good communication and interpersonal skills
Professional Development, Work-life Balance, Working Internationally
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
All personal data will be treated confidentially.