- Take ownership of the budget and service level agreements for the Ocean Data Cloud service
- Lead, structure and contribute to the development and testing of releases changes, using tools like Azure Data Factory, Azure Databricks and Power BI
- Take responsibility for driving the agile Kanban-based processes and successful implementation of the development
- Manage and coach internal and external developers in teams around the globe and ensure high quality implementation by creating reusable templates, best practices and guidelines
- Ensure an efficient service setup, smooth day-to-day operations and support and drive continuous improvement of the current system
- Manage complex stakeholder structure and ensure a good relationship between IT, business, and suppliers
- Prepare project- and investment requests and review proposals from external suppliers
- Drive continuous improvement and innovations
- Degree in computer science, information systems or equivalent paired with several years of project- or service management experience
- Experience in Azure tools and technologies such as Azure Data Factory & Azure Databricks
- Practitioner of agile project management methods and tools
- Experience with working in international and remote teams
- Multi-year practical experience with architecting and building BI and AI solutions in the cloud, including requirements gathering, architecture definition and hands-on implementation as well as being advanced in Big Data
- Cloud architecture experience, in particular with Azure and AWS
- Extensive know-how and experience with cloud native services and tools
- Experience with Infrastructure as Code (IoC), preferred Terraform
- Know-how with classical BI tools like Informatica PowerCenter, Oracle DB, SAP BusinessObjects, Power BI as well as state-of-the-art ones like Snowflake, ADF, IDMC, etc. is advantageous
- You're an analytical thinker, results-oriented and bring an innovative attitude
- Proficient communication- and coaching English skills accompanied by intercultural competence
We follow the principle of trust based working time, and with agreement we also offer regular working time at home
Workplace Health Management
We take social responsibility for our employees (m/f/d). DB Schenker offers a comprehensive workplace health management with programs for health promotion and prevention.
Eating Options On Your Site
Our employees (m/f/d) benefit from the food variety of our canteen.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are here to move.
If you are interested in this diverse task and would like to strengthen and support a dedicated team, we look forward to receiving your application, including your possible starting date and salary expectations. Please apply exclusively through our applicant portal. Upload your resume, cover letter, and certificates there (preferably as .pdf files).
Saskia Dewitz - Talent Acquisition Specialist
Phone: +49 1523 7507399
DB Schenker does not accept applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our application mailboxes, employees or company locations. Schenker AG/Schenker Deutschland AG/DB Schenker accepts no liability for any costs arising from unsolicited applications.
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.