- Providing architectural and technical consultancy for integration projects
- Coordinating the entire integration project with all relevant and related technical teams
- Taking ownership of project organization for EDI/EAI integrations, ensuring timely and high-quality delivery
- Optimizing existing integrations and services for continuous improvements and enhanced support
- Working in an agile and virtual environment, engaging in collaborative project discussions to exchange knowledge within an international team
- Academic background in IT management or equivalent education
- Multiple years of experience in managing integration projects for EDI/EAI
- Advanced knowledge of common data formats (EDIFACT, ANSI.X12, SAP IDoc, XML, JSON) and familiarity with AS2, OFTPv2, HTTPS, SFTP
- Common technical understanding of programming languages, UNIX, Linux, etc.
- Analytical, structured, accurate, and independent work style
- Experience with iPaaS (e.g., MuleSoft) and knowledge in the logistics industry is advantageous
- Willingness to work in a virtual team with strengths in self-motivation and self-organization
- Openness to occasional international travel, high flexibility, ability to work under pressure, commitment, eagerness to learn, and a strong customer and service orientation
- Adequate communication capabilities on an international level
- Fluent written and spoken business English
We follow the principle of trust based working time, and with agreement we also offer regular working time at home
Innovative working space
Our modern office complex offers room for innovative working.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are here to move.
If you are interested in this diverse task and would like to strengthen and support a dedicated team, we look forward to receiving your application, including your possible starting date and salary expectations. Please apply exclusively through our applicant portal. Upload your resume, cover letter, and certificates there (preferably as .pdf files).
Saskia Dewitz - Talent Acquisition Specialist
Phone: +49 1523 7507399
DB Schenker does not accept applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our application mailboxes, employees or company locations. Schenker AG/Schenker Deutschland AG/DB Schenker accepts no liability for any costs arising from unsolicited applications.
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.