- Take responsibility for release planning and work on implementation of the release development
- Take ownership of the service level agreements, supplier management & budget overview/updates for the Backroom Staging solution
- Ensure an efficient service setup, smooth day-to-day operations and support and drive continuous improvement of the current system
- Arrange and alignments with other developers in remote teams and ensure high quality implementation by creating reusable templates, best practices and guidelines
- Manage stakeholder structure & ensure a good relationship between IT, business & suppliers
- Lead, structure and contribute to the development and testing of release changes for CDC, using Oracle Golden Gate or similar CDC technologies
- Prepare project- and investment requests and review proposals from external suppliers
- Drive continuous improvement and innovations
- Multiple years of project- or service management experience
- Graduate qualification in computer science, information systems, or equivalent practical experience
- Proficient in defining architectures and building BI and CDC solutions in the cloud, including hands-on implementation, architecture definition, and requirements gathering
- Strong familiarity with Big Data and BI architecture, frameworks, and governance
- Expertise in CDC tools and technologies such as Oracle Golden Gate or Fivetran HVR
- Proficient in cloud-native services, tools, and architecture, particularly Azure and AWS
- Skilled practitioner of agile project management methods and tools
- Effective experience collaborating in international and remote teams, showcasing exceptional communication and coaching skills
- Fluency in English both written and spoken, additional proficiency in German is a plus
We follow the principle of trust based working time, and with agreement we also offer regular working time at home
As a team, we can achieve the best for our customers, employees (m/f/d) and the global community therefore a pleasant working atmosphere is very important to us.
Innovative working space
Our modern office complex offers room for innovative working.
At DB Schenker you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world by air, ocean, land and contract logistics services. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. Together as one team we are here to move.
If you are interested in this diverse task and would like to strengthen and support a dedicated team, we look forward to receiving your application, including your possible starting date and salary expectations. Please apply exclusively through our applicant portal. Upload your resume, cover letter, and certificates there (preferably as .pdf files).
Saskia Dewitz - Talent Acquisition Specialist
Phone: +49 1523 7507399
DB Schenker does not accept applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our application mailboxes, employees or company locations. Schenker AG/Schenker Deutschland AG/DB Schenker accepts no liability for any costs arising from unsolicited applications
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.