- Develop new features
- Write automated tests
- Cooperate within the self-organized Scrum team – participate in meetings, code reviews etc.
- Share knowledge and mentor others
- Fix bugs and provide maintenance
- Over 3 years of commercial experience in Java
- Proven experience with Spring and/or Spring Boot
- Good understanding of Relational Databases, SQL and ORM technologies, such as JPA and Hibernate
- Ability to write clean code
- Ability to develop well designed REST APIs
- Experience with building tools such as Maven or Gradle
- Experience with testing frameworks such as Spock, Junit or Mockito
- Experience with Git
- Proficiency in English (reading and writing)
- Working experience with cloud platforms (ideally having worked with AWS)
- Familiarity with Docker, its ecosystem, container orchestration systems such as Kubernetes
- Familiarity with Microservice Architectures
- Experience with containerized Spring Boot Applications for Microservice Architectures
- Familiarity with work methodologies like Scrum or Kanban
- Familiarity with CI/CD
- Having an impact. In our team every opinion matters. We are inviting everyone to bring their ideas along because we think that it helps us to create the best products possible.
- Minor benefits for you to enjoy. Holiday bonus, subsidies to private healthcare, sports cards, cinema, and theatre tickets, group insurance.
- Great atmosphere. Awesome people, foosball and after work beer is at your disposal.
- Challenges. We are not afraid of challenges because they are fun to solve.
- Development. We are offering you not just a job but the place where you can professionally and personally grow
- Open Communication. We strongly believe that good communication is at the core of all successful companies. That’s what we cultivate in our company as well.