As a security professional on this team, you are part of a global distributed team responsible for the monitoring, administration and operation of multiple security and reporting platforms and the components therein that secure the day to day business activities of 60 000+ users worldwide.
- Performs network security monitoring and incident response, coordinate with colleagues, rec-ord, prioritize and initiate incident tickets.
- Maintains records of security monitoring and incident response activities, utilizing case man-agement and ticketing technologies.
- Monitors and analyzes Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) to identify securi-ty issues for remediation.
- Recognizes potential, successful, and unsuccessful intrusion attempts and compromises thorough reviews and analyses of relevant event detail and summary information.
- Communicates alerts regarding intrusions and compromises.
- Consolidates and conducts comprehensive analysis of threat data to provide indication and warnings of attacks.
- Recommend changes to Standard Operating Procedures and other similar documentation.
- Generates end-of-shift reports for documentation and knowledge transfer to subsequent ana-lysts on duty.
- Junior Security Analyst must be willing to work in a 24x7x365 Security Operations Center environment (work according to the schedule).
- 3+ years of related experience in information technology or information security preferred.
- An understanding of Cyber Security Incident Response and Network Security Monitoring.
- Some knowledge of Intrusion Detection Systems IDS and SIEM technologies.
- Splunk, Antivirus, Firewalls, ZScaler, Endpoint Security and Cisco Sourcefire and similar tools preferred.
- Knowledge of the processes of service management (ITIL).
- Good analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Good customer service skills and ability to interact with clients.
- Relevant Security Certifications would be a plus (e.g. CompTIA Security+).
- Team player – willing to work in international virtual team environment.
- Fluent in English language, both written and spoken.
- Having an impact. In our team every opinion matters. We are inviting everyone to bring their ideas along because we think that it helps us to create the best products possible
- Minor benefits for you to enjoy. Holiday bonus, subsidies to private healthcare, sports cards, cinema, and theatre tickets and group insurance.
- Great atmosphere. Awesome people, foosball and after work beer is at your disposal.
- Challenges. We are not afraid of challenges because they are fun to solve Development. We are offering you not just a job but the place where you can professionally and personally grow.
- Open Communication. We strongly believe that good communication is at the core of all suc-cessful companies. That’s what we cultivate in our company as well.