- Responsibility for the Release Management for core business application
- Coordination of production support activities and continuous improvement of service quality provided to internal customer and clients
- Responsibility for delivering, monitoring and reporting statuses of software releases, starting from development through software quality to production deployment. Initiate actions to mitigate risks and issues
- Coordination of agile software development team on release delivery
- Ownership on release management and production support processes, ensuring its proper implementation and continues improvements cycle; Work together with client and team to achieve those goals
- Liaising with business and IT partners on release scheduling
- Control and management of non-production environments
- Working with customers and leadership team to ensure excellent service provided both on production support and new software delivery
- Managing 3rd line of support incidents to minimize their impact on business
- At least 3 years of experience working as Release Manager, Service Manager or Project Manager in IT projects
- Deep understanding of software development life cycle
- Experience with agile software delivery methodologies
- University degree in natural sciences, computer science, business, or similar area
- Proven experience in the area of ITSM and in-depth knowledge of the processes of service management (ITIL)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel several times a year
- Intercultural competence, global mindset, strong communication skills, solution orientation, willingness to learn and flexibility
- Having an impact. In our team every opinion matters. We are inviting everyone to bring their ideas along because we think that it helps us to create the best products possible
- Minor benefits for you to enjoy. Holiday bonus, subsidies to private healthcare, sports cards, cinema, and theatre tickets and group insurance.
- Great atmosphere. Awesome people, foosball and after work beer is at your disposal.
- Challenges. We are not afraid of challenges because they are fun to solve Development. We are offering you not just a job but the place where you can professionally and personally grow.
- Open Communication. We strongly believe that good communication is at the core of all successful companies. That’s what we cultivate in our company as well.