This position is responsible for conducting requirements analysis related to our offered digital solution portfolio for all products (Land, Air, Ocean and Contract Logistics) and to elaborate respective solution designs and specifications considering IT and Business strategies and compliance.
- Act as the lead interface for IT-Business Requirements Engineering within the Business Unit “Global Digital Solutions”
- Identify, analyze, prioritize and specify (internal/external) customer demands towards our offered digital solution portfolio to determine best solutions
- Transfer solutions into production in close collaboration with involved internal teams (development, test and operations)
- Provide vital input into the assessment, design, development and implementation of digital solutions
- Consult and transfer know-how to internal customers and stakeholders in regards of digital solution processes and portfolio
- Minimum bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Logistics, Computer Science or related disciplines
- Relevant working experience (Requirements Engineering); previous exposure in Shipping or Logistics Industry is a definite advantage
- Experience identifying process improvements and coordinating their implementation
- Proven experience with business and technical requirements analysis, specification and verification
- Good understanding on project and application life cycle
- Understanding of business and IT processes
- Knowledge of ITIL preferred
- Strong customer service orientation
- Having an impact. In our team every opinion matters. We are inviting everyone to bring their ideas along because we think that it helps us to create the best products possible
- Minor benefits for you to enjoy. Holiday bonus, subsidies to private healthcare, sports cards, cinema, and theatre tickets and group insurance.
- Great atmosphere. Awesome people, foosball and after work beer is at your disposal.
- Challenges. We are not afraid of challenges because they are fun to solve Development. We are offering you not just a job but the place where you can professionally and personally grow
- Open Communication. We strongly believe that good communication is at the core of all successful companies. That’s what we cultivate in our company as well.