Be part of the global IT delivery unit Technology Solution Center (TSC) that acts as an internal service provider. Disciplinary and functionally lead the TSC partner management and requirements engineering in Warsaw:
- Lead and manage a small but growing unit of partner managers, requirements engineers and user interface/ user experience designers in our location Warsaw. Support your employees to successfully offer their products and services to our internal customers in IT and business (“partners”).
- Join the global functional leadership team of the TSC Partner and Project Management and contribute to the strategy development of the Partner and Project Management and its related IT products and services.
- Initiate and pro-actively drive initiatives and changes to extend or optimize the TSC IT product and service portfolio. With the initiatives improve the partner management and requirements engineering in Warsaw and TSC globally.
- Support the implementation of good practises and standards in your areas of responsibility.
- Act as a partner and demand manager for the location Warsaw. Ensure your demands are analysed and implemented so that they provide the expected values to your partners. Build stable relationships with your partners and support them to get what they need.
- With your employees, steer the internal TSC partner communication so that it is clear what benefits partners can get from our products and services.
- Strong leadership skills, solution orientation, intercultural competence, global mindset, strong communication skills, willingness to learn and flexibility.
- Study to university degree level.
- At least 5 years of experience in partner management, requirements management and demand management preferably in an IT environment and/ or logistics & transportation.
- Affinity and experience in user experience design, user interface design and innovation management are a bonus.
- Strong technical background helpful.
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Work in a dynamically developing company, which is a global leader in the transport and logistic sector
- An induction training program
- Various challenges at work
- Great atmosphere
- Subsidies to private health care, sport cards and group insurance
- Opportunity to participate in the employee volunteering program