The ChatBot Developer is responsible to design and develop software components for our ChatBot plat-form. Professional Java and Python development experience with building highly-scalable solutions is required. The Developer is part of a team with other IT roles and business units to ensure successful IT project delivery in an agile setup to users around the globe.
Key tasks & responsibilities
Key tasks & responsibilities
- Design and development of software components for the ChatBot platform
- Ability to scale-up solution to a Global platform implementation
- Manage the establishment and configuration of infrastructure in an agile way by storing in-frastructure as code and employing automated configuration management tools with a goal to be able to re-provision environments at any point in time.
- Design and develop re-usable components and operational strategies in the cloud to sup-port scalability, high availability, performance, monitoring, backup, restore, etc.
- Working on both critical enhancements to the existing platform and also extend the solution to fu-ture markets
- Writing reusable, testable, and efficient code
- Design and implementation of low-latency, high-availability, and performant applications
- Integration of user-facing elements developed with server-side logic
- Implementation of security and data protection
- Maintenance of the existing ChatBot platform, troubleshooting to spot potential problems and ensuring it continues to function smoothly
- Potential reprograming of existing databases to increase functionality and data capacity.
- Communication to other members of the programming and project delivery team and participate in a collaborative environment
- Providing explanation of any technical issues or open questions to different stakeholders
- Use of problem-solving skills to fix potential problems in programs and apps and to streamline functions
- Experience with software development related Linux administration mandatory
- Experience with CI/CD toolchains like Jenkins, Git, Docker is a must have
- 3-4 years direct, hands-on experience building highly scalable application with significant depth around design in cloud environments
- Experience with code deployment in AWS, Docker configuration and stable Docker opera-tion preferred
- Hands-on development with web services, distributed systems, microservices, middleware, or multithreaded applications is preferred
- Ability to work effectively in a customer driven environment and as a team player
- Flexibility and independent work ability; ability to inspire others, i.e. confidence and initia-tive
- Ensures stable high level of quality being delivered to all business units
- Good understanding of project and application life cycles and work in an Agile delivery model
- Willingness to occasionally travel overseas for meetings and workshops
- Effective written and verbal communication skills are absolutely required for this role
- Fluent spoken and written English, other languages will be a plus
- Having an impact. In our team every opinion matters. We are inviting everyone to bring their ideas along because we think that it helps us to create the best products possible
- Minor benefits for you to enjoy. Holiday bonus, subsidies to private healthcare, sports cards, cinema, and theatre tickets and group insurance.
- Great atmosphere. Awesome people, foosball and after work beer is at your disposal.
- Challenges. We are not afraid of challenges because they are fun to solve Development. We are offering you not just a job but the place where you can professionally and personally grow
- Open Communication. We strongly believe that good communication is at the core of all successful companies. That’s what we cultivate in our company as well.