- Analysis and Verification of Business (FICO & FSCM) Requirements within global organization
- Create and Maintain Project Documentation
- Execution of Customizing Tasks
- Responsibility of developing, maintaining and administering global SAP FICO template
- Test Management
- End User Training
- Coordination and Execution of Data Migration Tasks
- Stakeholder Management
- 3rd Level Support
- Alignment of tasks and regular exchange with offshore team
- Change Management
- Several years SAP FICO Experience (GL, AP, AR, AA, Banking, Intercompany, CO-CCA, EC-PCA)
- Several years exposure to SAP FSCM
- Previous experience of maintaining and developing global template
- SAP Solution Manager Experience
- Strong understanding of complex interface requirements
- Should have worked on at least 3 end to end implementation projects
- Experience of collaborating with offshore teams
- Proven track of working within complex multi-system and multi-client SAP landscape
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Willingness to travel (internationally)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your email!
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.