- Communication of the Test Automation strategy for the projects
- Resource allocation management including estimating, prioritizing, planning and monitoring resources for all Test Automation topics
- Supporting Test Automation strategies design development and Test Automation tool selection
- Ensuring that the agreed test automation methodology and process is followed by all involved parties
- Defining, implementing and tracking test automation process metrics (KPIs)
- Managing capacity of the team and prioritize work in regard to business prioritization
- Financial management of the Test Automation as a Service and support our internal partner in budget calculation
- Experience in coordination of test processes for IT projects (can be also in IT project management)
- Participation in defining and implementing Test Automation strategies
- General knowledge of good practices in Test Automation implementation
- First experience in security testing and frameworks like OWASP or others (desirable)
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum as well as V-Model Driven Development methods
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Willingness to sometimes travel
- Strong leadership skills, intercultural competence, global mindset, excellent diplomacy and advocacy skills, problem-solving attitude, willingness to learn and flexibility, being big-picture and detail-orientated
- Having an impact In our team every opinion matters. We are inviting everyone to bring their ideas along because we think that it helps us to create the best products possible
- Minor benefits for you to enjoy. Holiday bonus, subsidies to private healthcare, sports cards, cinema, and theatre tickets and group insurance.
- Great atmosphere. Awesome people, foosball and after work beer is at your disposal.
- Challenges. We are not afraid of challenges because they are fun to solve Development. We are offering you not just a job but the place where you can professionally and personally grow.
- Open Communication. We strongly believe that good communication is at the core of all successful companies. That’s what we cultivate in our company as well.