- Develop new features
- Write automated tests
- Cooperate within the self-organized Agile team
- Share knowledge and mentor others
- Fix bugs and keep high quality of applications with performance maintenance, scalable solutions and code reviews
- Understanding of security concepts like CSRF, XSS, CORS, sanitanization, validation
- Familiarity with performance of web application: downloads optimizations, runtime caveats, browser rendering phases, images formats and optimizations
- Knowledge about layout tooling in CSS
- Knowledge about semantic HTML
- Familiarity with CSS architecture methodologies, like BEM, OOCSS, Atomic CSS
- Experience with Git
- Ability to write clean code
- Proficiency in English (reading and writing)
- Working experience with Angular JS, SASS/LESS, Jasmine
- Familiarity with other frameworks, e.g.: ReactJS, VueJS, Svelte
- Familiarity with work methodologies like Scrum or Kanban
- Familiarity with CI/CD
- Having an impact. In our team every opinion matters. We are inviting everyone to bring their ideas along because we think that it helps us to create the best products possible.
- Minor benefits for you to enjoy. Holiday bonus, subsidies to private healthcare, sports cards, cinema, and theatre tickets, group insurance.
- Great atmosphere. Awesome people, foosball and after work beer is at your disposal.
- Challenges. We are not afraid of challenges because they are fun to solve.
- Development. We are offering you not just a job but the place where you can professionally and personally grow
- Open Communication. We strongly believe that good communication is at the core of all successful companies. That’s what we cultivate in our company as well.