- Development and optimization of automated tests
- Review of automated tests
- Design of architecture for automated tests
- Documentation of software, processes and automated tests
- Teach others in the creation of automated tests
- Experience working in an Agile method e.g. Scrum
- Hands-on experience in defining and implementing Test Automation strategies in complex projects, as well as in building effective automated testing frameworks
- Strong knowledge of software testing techniques, especially good practices in Test Automation implementation and Test Automation tools
- Fluent English (written and spoken)
Nice to have:
- First experience in security testing and frameworks like OWASP or others (desirable)
- Ideally Certified Tester Advanced Level & Test Manager (ISTQB) (desirable)
- Having an impact. In our team every opinion matters. We are inviting everyone to bring their ideas along because we think that it helps us to create the best products possible.
- Minor benefits for you to enjoy. Holiday bonus, subsidies to private healthcare, sports cards, cinema, and theatre tickets, group insurance.
- Great atmosphere. Awesome people, foosball and after work beer is at your disposal.
- Challenges. We are not afraid of challenges because they are fun to solve.
- Development. We are offering you not just a job but the place where you can professionally and personally grow
- Open Communication. We strongly believe that good communication is at the core of all successful companies. That’s what we cultivate in our company as well.