- Design and prepare production-grade scalable cloud solutions using cutting edge tool stack
- Build, maintain & extend development platforms that provide our customers and internal teams a tool with real-time data of their entire ordering and delivery process
- Support a development team - we are loving the “all hands to the pump” approach.
- Be involved in the software engineering process from an early stage, share your knowledge with the team to help them push the limits away
- We do not work in "hey put this in production, thanks" mode. We work with upstream teams to create the best workflow, so we can ship qualitiy code fast.
- We work mostly with Ansible, AWS, Kubernetes, Docker, EF/LK (Elasticsearch, Filebeat/Logstash, Kibana), Varnish, Nginx, various PGSQL versions, Memcached/Redis, Terraform. And yes, all of these in production.
- Over 3 years of professional experience
- Strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
- Customer and service orientation
- Professional experience in agile development
- Fluent Business English (written and spoken)
- Amazon Web Services
- Gitlab and Jenkins
Nice to have skills in:
- SQL Database (preferably PostgreSQL)
- Web Security
- Having an impact. In our team every opinion matters. We are inviting everyone to bring their ideas along because we think that it helps us to create the best products possible
- Minor benefits for you to enjoy. Holiday bonus, subsidies to private healthcare, sports cards, cinema, and theatre tickets and group insurance.
- Great atmosphere. Awesome people, foosball and after work beer is at your disposal.
- Challenges. We are not afraid of challenges because they are fun to solve Development. We are offering you not just a job but the place where you can professionally and personally grow
- Open Communication. We strongly believe that good communication is at the core of all successful companies.