The System Analyst within the business unit “Technology Solutions Center” is responsible for the solution design of complex, business critical systems, including legacy applications. In that role she/he will establish an end-to-end vision of the overall application design, working closely with all relevant stakeholders. This includes understanding of all interactions between components on a given level of abstraction as well as definition of limitations and requirements.
- Elaboration of detailed solution designs in collaboration with the business analysts and product owners, e.g. by transforming business requirements into system requirements and a system design (including data model design) as the input for the software development.
- Identification and documentation of non-functional requirements (e.g. performance, modifiability, availability, security), and translating them into a system design that is capable to fulfill these requirements.
- Elaboration of high-level designs and solution ideas based on component setup and integration feasibility.
- Effort estimation based on detailed design in cooperation with software engineers and testers.
Skills / Experiences
- Profound knowledge in either design, development or business analysis of complex systems.
- Practical experience with one or more of the following technologies:
- Java based applications
- Relational databases (e.g. Oracle) and ORM technologies
- Messaging Infrastructures (e.g. ESBs) and Enterprise Integration Patterns
- UML modeling tools like Enterprise Architect or Visual Paradigm.
- Min. 3 years expertise or equivalent performance / experience in designing, analyzing and/or developing of complex systems.
- Willingness to learn and understand the business domain of the application to a degree that is necessary for a close collaboration with business analysts and product owners.
- Knowledge in agile software development lifecycles, software design and / or software engineering.
- Working experience with agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum / Kanban) and tools (e.g. JIRA / Confluence).
- Having an impact. In our team every opinion matters. We are inviting everyone to bring their ideas along because we think that it helps us to create the best products possible
- Minor benefits for you to enjoy. Holiday bonus, subsidies to private healthcare, sports cards, cinema, and theatre tickets and group insurance.
- Great atmosphere. Awesome people, foosball and after work beer is at your disposal.
- Challenges. We are not afraid of challenges because they are fun to solve Development. We are offering you not just a job but the place where you can professionally and personally grow
- Open Communication. We strongly believe that good communication is at the core of all successful companies. That’s what we cultivate in our company as well.