- Define the general partner-interfacing omni-channel user journey in alignment to DB Schenker's digital strategy
- Analyze and setup the web analytics for Global Digital Solutions' products
- Provide expertise and design in usability and ergonomics on web/mobile based sales channels
- Define customer experience concepts for existing and future DB Schenker portfolio requirements
- Continuously analyze and harmonize partner-interfacing User Experience (UX) and User Interface (UI) Design of DB Schenker's portfolio
- Point of contact for managing and steering external UI/UX companies for ensuring a cross-unit homogeneous appearance regarding partner-interfacing channels
- Collaborate with other Global Digital Solutions teams and involved stakeholders (e.g. KAM/Sales, Product Managements Land, Air, Ocean and Contract Logistics) to define and implement innovative solutions for the product direction, visuals and experience as well as supporting projects
- Collaborate and communicate with shareholders for ensuring a CI/CD compliant user experience and design
- Prepare and conduct user research and evaluate user feedback for deriving adjustments
- Create and monitor KPIs for measuring effectiveness of user journey and designs
- Develop and improve Style Guide, best practices, and standards
- Minimum Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, New Media Design or related disciplines
- Proficiency in setups and analyses of web analytics tools like for instance Adobe Analytics
- Proven UX/UI experience
- Solid experience in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and site maps
- Proficiency in Photoshop, InVision, Sketch, Illustrator or other visual design and wire-framing tools
- Proficiency in visual design skills and experience with sensitivity to user-system interaction (web applications and mobile apps)
- Demonstrable UI design skills with a strong portfolio are a plus
- Ability to present created user journeys, optimized user flows, and designs for selling solutions to various stakeholders
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest UX/UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process and teams
- Fluent Business English (written and spoken)
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your email!
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.