- Work as a frontend platform service manager for the global BI platforms
- Manage, govern & enhance SAP BO, SAC & Power BI frontend platforms
- Drive technology driven projects, cloud initiatives based on AWS, Azure, SAC
- Act as a technical expert to connect with other services & end users
- Establish connection of BI frontends with different database technologies
- Systems integration with API & other standard methods
- Onboarding new users & applications, including consolidation of local solution to the global
- Understand IT security & data protection requirements and fulfill them at an ongoing basis
- Creating & contribute to reusable templates & best practice, material & knowledge base
- Continues improvement of new BI technologies & data analytics
- Plan & conduct regular training of power & end users
- A university degree in IT or in a comparable stream
- Several years of experiences in managing a frontend platform
- Proven experience of frontend administration & technology architecture topics
- Deep knowledge of managing at least one frontend platform out of SAP BO/SAC/Power BI, ideally all
- Good understanding of one or more cloud services; Azure, AWS
- Working background in a Datawarehouse, ODS, ETL domain is beneficial
- Knowledge of agile software development methodologies using SCRUM, KANBAN
- Strong communication & presentation skills to work in a multicultural environment
- Business fluent in written & spoken English, knowledge of German is beneficial
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.