Take full responsibility for the Release and Change Management for one or more IT Services within IT Solution Operation for our Technology Solution Center:
* Responsible for the management of the processes, systems and functions to package, build, test and deploy changes and updates (which are bounded as "releases") into an environment
* Leads the assessment, analysis, planning and design of release packages, including assessment of risk
* Establishing or continuing the specified service, to enable controlled and effective handover to operations and the user community
* Liaises with business and IT partners on release scheduling and communication of progress
* Conducts post release reviews
* Ensures release processes and procedures are applied
* Engages with project management to confirm that products developed meet the service acceptance criteria and are to the required standard
* Manages requests for change (RFC) for standard or emergency changes, and changes due to incidents or problems to provide effective control and reduction of risk to the availability, performance, security and compliance of the business services impacted by the change
* Responsible for the management of changes including service assets, configuration items and associated documentation
* Initiation, editing, documentation and authorization of changes in alignment with the Release Management
- Study to university degree level of natural sciences, computer science, business, or an equivalent education
- Proven experience in the area of ITSM and in-depth knowledge of the processes of service management (ITIL)
- Fluency in written and spoken English
- Willingness to sometimes travel
- Intercultural competence, global mindset, strong communication skills, solution orientation, willingness to learn and flexibility
Join DB Schenker's Technology Solution Center in our amazing Hexagon location in the heart of the Ruhrgebiet near the Essen main station. Our open, international Solution Operations Team is looking forward to start collaborating with you. Interesting, innovative IT solution projects with diverse team members and supportive leadership in Essen, Nanjing, New Delhi and Warsaw are waiting for you. Let's drive the Logistic digitalization together!
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.