- Supports the IT Demand Manager in managing the business IT interface
- Supports fit gap analysis
- Transforms requirements into IT specifications as input for software development and configuration
- Compiles and elaborates functional and non-functional requirements. Validates and classifies requirements (e.g. business requirements, stakeholder requirements, transition requirements)
- Identifies dependencies, synergies and redundancies
- Assesses conformity and restrictions with regards to strategy, architecture (landscape), usability guidelines / style guides, interfaces, performance and continuity of business processes
- Supports the business in profitability calculations (business cases)
- Study to university degree level (computer science, business administration or related disciplines)
- Several years of relevant work experience in software development / IT business analysis
- Good knowledge of formalized methods of software specification (e.g. use case modeling, data modeling, Interface specification)
- Experience in identifying process improvements and beneficial usage of new technological developments
- Strong business and system acumen. Good understanding of project and application life cycles
- Strong customer service orientation
- Strong self-initiative and excellent analytical skills
- Fluency in written and spoken English
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.