As suas funções
- Direct truck drivers to assure trailers are located in correct yard location
- Promote efficiencies through optimal trailer placement location
- Ensure shipping paperwork matches computer system
- Validate paperwork and trailer marking match
- Provide proper paperwork to truck drivers
- Maintain accurate inventory records in the computer system
- Assure safety requirements are maintained
- Provide inspection of truck cargo/equipment as required
- Maintain clean, organized, safe and secure office area
- Manage and record daily production reports and yard checks by working in close cooperation with drivers and client representatives
- Follows all SOP and safety guidelines
- Maintains a high level of quality in work performed
- Perform other projects and duties as assigned
- High school diploma or equivalent required, some college preferred.
- Generally prefer 1 to 3 years of experience.
- Proficient in reading, writing and speaking English.
- Strong PC skills along with working knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Able to use various computer systems (WMS, MRP, YMS etc.) and RF experience.
- Earn up to 3 weeks' Vacation over the course of your first year + Holidays + Sick Days
- Full Health Insurance on day one (medical, dental, vision, prescription drugs)
- Career Advancement. We are strong believers in continual training and development for our people. Your success is our success
- Your Safety is important to us, so we will provide protective gear
- Health Advocacy support for you and your family
- Company Paid life insurance
- Company paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- 401(k) option
We offer a number of plans for a variety of health care services and supplies, including preventative care, inpatient and outpatient services and prescription drugs.
The option for separate vision coverage for eye exams, frames, and contact lenses.
The option for separate dental coverage to cover preventative major and basic dental services.
The company offers a pre-tax 401(k) contribution plan with a company match.
We offer direct deposit to all employees.
On a calendar year basis, the Company pays all employees 6 major holidays, including New Year's Days, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, plus 4 floating holidays.
A sua oferta
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity