Our candidate would be required to have developed skills within key account management, negotiating, problem solving, and relationship building along with demonstrated abilities to deliver growth to the business. The immediate expectation would be that the candidate would transition into the management of the current accounts and over time would be expected to uncover new potential opportunities with the customers and support our sales pipeline growth initiatives.
- Build relationships with our customers to strengthen the position of SDS
- To be our customers normal sounding board in strategic and tactical matters regarding their logistical- and transport set up
- To ensure that SDS constantly drive for improvements that makes our clients Best in Class in regard to logistical set up towards their customers
- To ensure that SDS manage performance reviews and KPI's based on the customer need
- To identify new opportunities with our current customers which are both major Swedish and International companies
- To be responsible for customer account structure including contract management, SOPs, strategic review meetings.
- To both lead and participate in sales activities and to create commercial offers for customers
- To work close with our Supplier Management to permanently review the supplier´s cost structure and performance.
- Supporting SDS in reaching the next step towards the market.
- Driven & Structured
- Used to a constantly improvement work
- Customer focused
- Used to working within a process organization
- Skilled communicator with a customer oriented thinking and attitude
- Since one of your key responsibilities will be to evaluate business prospects you should have a logical and analytic mindset
- You should have a proven sales and commercial experience within the logistics sector (preferably Land Transport or 4PL)
- Beneficiary with experience from Transport- and Supply Chain managers role
- You should have experience from working within an international company and working with international customers
- You need to be fluent in both Swedish and English, and German will be a merit
Schenker Dedicated Services (SDS) is an independent LLP/4PL-operator within DB Schenker Group delivering customer comprehensive logistics solutions for customers with specific logistic requirements. The company is currently operating out of Gothenburg, Malmö, Essen, Dubai, and Houston. The SDS Group are now searching for a Commercial Manager that will be based in Malmö.
If you have any questions please contact Branch Manager Malmö, Morgan Franksen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The last day to apply is the 29th of November 2020.