- Manage key customer's IT requirements through close interactions with the customers and counterparts in the other regions/countries
- Identify opportunities and develop solutions to enhance existing capabilities
- Working with various IT team to develop new IT capabilities to support the business growth
- Resource planning & sourcing. Need to work with solution team and application team if needed
- Project management (may also need to be performed by the solution team if needed)
- Performance measurements & compilations (IT scorecard)
- Participation in quarterly business & major reviews with customers
- Identify common functionalities of different clients, different sites to lower development/implementation cost through synergy
- Act as interface between the customers and the IT teams in the region
- Work closely with solution or application team to deliver the IT solution
- Holds a Bachelor's degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, IT or related degree
- Minimum of 8 years' relevant experience
- Experience in Supply Chain or in a 3rd party logistics company mandatory; warehouse and supply chain work process design
- Prior experience in a project/technical leadership position, who has handled multiple projects concurrently
- Hands-on experience in Change Management and QA and engaging business users and technical resources
- Must have the ability to quickly grasp concepts and workflows
- Able to manage escalation from various stakeholders with strong analysis and presentation skills
- Experience with agile development methodologies - a must
- Experience with Use cases, UML - an advantage
- With strong initiative to find ways to improve solutions, systems, and processes
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
If you wish to apply, please send a resume and completed employment application to Milquadies Bula, Recruitment Associate - Schenker (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd. Please feel free to contact us via phone: (+65 6906 8950, Ext. 1554) if you have any questions.
* Equal Opportunity Employer:
At DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Schenker (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd/ Schenker Global Management & Services Pte Ltd does not accept candidate submission from recruitment agencies where we do not have existing contracts with. Schenker (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd/ Schenker Global Management & Services Pte Ltd will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to DB Schenker Employees or DB Schenker Offices without our prior permission.