The ideal candidate requires strong experience in the transportation/3rd party logistics industry.
Can also come from a similar fast-paced logistics/distribution environment as you will be responsible for:-
* Supporting the Senior Management in Road Operations to grow the supplier network as required
* Create Haulier-Administration concept for compliance and steering on European level
* Responsibility for Haulier Administration and continuously development
* Leading an international Team of Carrier Management Agents
* Identify needs and workflow of dispatchers and hauliers
* Link between operations and IT development
* Giving guidance and support to European Clusters in managing and steering hauliers driving for DB Schenker
* Analyze and discover potential synergies
* Working experience in relevant logistics sector
* Excellent knowledge of the European Land Transport Market is essential for this position.
* Sound business judgment, proven ability to influence others, and strong analytical thinking skills are critical to success in this position.
* Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) in English, German and other European languages are a plus
* Confident and skilled in using Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word)
* Experienced in co-operation with Hauliers
* Leadership experience
* Willingness to work in an international Team and occasionally travel within Europe
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Schenker Europe GmbH
60549 Frankfurt am Main
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.