- Manage and organize sales activities for sales development.
- Handle all inbound and outbound sales matters and customer enquiries.
- Increase new business and maintain existing customers.
- Follow up on all sales leads, ensuring they are answered and immediate action is taken.
- Handle all routing orders promptly and ensure they are presented to the customer immediately. Keep the R/O originator well-informed of the status.
- Ensure all RFQ (request for quotation), bids and tenders are replied to within the time specified.
- Generated quality sales leads and have them followed up regularly.
- Update the selling tariff to ensure margins are protected as instructed.
- Hold regular meetings with the sales team for market information and exchange of selling skills.
- Arrange joint calls and customer visits with Sales, operation, management personnel, as well as the overseas counterparts.
- Maintain up-to-date customer profiles.
- Provide monthly report on all import business development and related market intelligence.
- Perform any special duties or projects as assigned by the management
- University graduated or above
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in foreign freight forwarding company
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Mandarin
- Knowledge of International Trade and relevant Laws, Regulations, Process and Procedures
Professional Development, Work-life Balance, Working Internationally
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
All personal data will be treated confidentially.