- Follows up the Fair & Exibitions' shipments of acquired customers and provides sustainability of the operation in demanded time with no damages
- Supports pricing activities to the sales team with Senior Customer Representative guidance in order to gain new customers
- Prepares Fair and Exhibition shipments' documents and shares them with related units (customer, service providers, fair organizators, suppliers, customs, warehouse and etc.)
- Responds all questions from existent customers as soon as possible and finds alternative solutions for existing problems
- Performs invoicing transactions regards to actualized services, payments with foreign DB Schenker offices and customers
- Provides information flow about operational process and customers to other units
- Takes part in international and domestic fair operations
- Based in İstanbul
* Min 1 year of experience in related field (Sector and Customer Service Experience)
* MS Office Programs user experience
* Good command of English
* Fair&Exhibitions transport legislation information is preferred
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
(*) Equal Opportunity Employer:
At DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse work- force and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regard- less of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.