We are looking for an 'Operation Representative' who will regularly monitor Air Freight operational processes and provide a stream of information about details/updates to internal and external customers.
- Provides communication and coordination between internal service providers (airlines, suppliers, customs agents, airport offices, insurance companies etc.) and foreign offices for their customers.
- Manages the transactions towards operations with foreign offices.
- Visits acquired customers regularly in order to improve relationships.
- Works in a coordination with sales teams and supports them for new & acquired customers.
- Takes actions for finding solutions about possible hitches rapidly and meeting customer expectations & satisfaction.
- Keeps in communication with airport offices in order to organize realization of operation smoothly.
- Bachelor's degree (Preferably in Logistics, Business Administration etc.)
- 3-5 years of experience in related business ( customer services) or similar positions.
- Has a good command of Office Programs user experience.
- Fluent in English.
- Has a command of commercial &transportation legislation, global legislation,operational functions and DGR / IATA / Airway terms.
- Experienced in customer relationship management.
- Based in İstanbul.
With more than 74,500 employees worldwide, DB Schenker is one of the leading transportation and logistics providers in the world. If you are looking for a challenge, and are ready to elevate your career, consider joining one of our many top-performing teams. We've been providing employees with a variety of amazing jobs in logistics and transportation for more than 140 years.
DB Schenker Arkas is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.