We are looking for a 'Senior Network & Administration Specialist' who will be responsible for Net-work & Security System and working in Infrastructure Department.
- Works in close collaboration with the business units to understand the process owner's issues and requirements.
- Drives synergies across the business by understanding business processes.
- Implements solutions in accordance to local and global IT strategy & policies.
- Supports infrastructure and end users in the agreed upon SLAs.
- Manages the implementation, monitoring, maintenance, development, upgrade, and support of all IT Network and security related systemsin all branch offices and warehouses (mobil working system).
- Good technical background and hands-on mentality to manage servers and network systems.
- Installs and maintains the network/security devices as well as routine operational tasks.
- Master's or Bachelor's Degree in Computer Sciences, Computer Engineering or equivalents.
- Excellent knowledge in network and security related topics.
- Deep knowledge on TCP/IP, Routing, LAN Switching, WAN, VPN, 802.1x.
- Comprehensive management skill for security infrastructure and technologies (Firewall, Web Filtering, IPS, IDS, SSL).
- Good knowledge of basic protocols DNS, HTTP, FTP, SMTP, DHCP.
- Ability to analyze, design and implement new network designs as well as continuous system improvements.
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Eagerness to learn new technologies and implement them.
** Will be located in 2 different locations on a weekly basis
** Open to travel to different cities when needed
** Driver's license needed
With more than 74,500 employees worldwide, DB Schenker is one of the leading transportation and logistics providers in the world. If you are looking for a challenge, and are ready to elevate your career, consider joining one of our many top-performing teams. We've been providing employees with a variety of amazing jobs in logistics and transportation for more than 140 years.
DB Schenker Arkas is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.