As a Business Analyst, you are going to use your exact skill set and expertise on the most important IT projects which utilize capabilities of Cross Functional Services and Air-Ocean Transport to build a full-digital and sustainable business model.
*Works with various departments on assigned projects.
*Takes ownership of the solution functionality.
*Drives and manages the solution concept of development process and maintains subject matter expertise in the project domain.
*Creates and maintains the solution vision regularly, roadmap, bakclog of work through project's life cycle via Jira.
*Prepares technical analysis documents in accordance with the specified requirements via Confluence.
*Verifies the functionality and quailty of the work done(Preparation of test cases, running scenarios etc.).
*Ensures end-user acceptance and understanding.
* Bachelor's degree in Computer Engineering, MIS or Industrial Engineering.
* Minimum 2 years of experience as Business Analyst
* Good command of formalized methods of software specifications (Use case modeling, data modeling, interface specification).
* Cross Functional Services technical experience, especially accounting, finance or HR.
* Excellent knowledge at multiple system integrations (technical design and mapping preparations).
* Preferably experienced in Microsoft Power Automate & Flow creation.
* Good command of English
* Strong negotiation and client management skills, ability to create collaboration and shared vision across parties with conflicting priorities.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 74,500 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
DB Schenker Arkas is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.