- Supports and participates the month-end closing in line with the Group deadlines.
- Prepares of budget & actual expenses and makes costs deviation analysis.
- Supports and participates in budget and forecast processes.
- Prepares ad-hoc reports.
- Takes role in preparation of monthly management reports with both financial and operational information.
- Prepares and controls the personnel and volume statistics reporting.
- Bachelor's degree in Economics, Business Administration or related fields.
- Minimum 1 year of experience in budget and controlling department or audit companies is preferred.
- Good command of MS Office applications (Excel is a must).
- Advanced level of English both written and verbal.
- Command of finance and accounting software (SAP is an asset).
- Good at teamwork, problem solving, analytical thinking and attention to details.
- Highly motivated and ability to work within tight deadlines
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 75,800 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
(*) Equal Opportunity Employer:
At DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse work- force and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regard- less of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.