*Provides communication and coordination between internal service providers (suppliers, customs agents, brokers, lines, insurance companies, etc.) and foreign DB Schenker offices for the customers
* Ensures carrying out of operation in line with DB Schenker Arkas procedures and contracts, prepares, controls, and follows up the shipments' documents and coordinates information flow for customer
* Manages the transactions towards operations with foreign DB Schenker offices and makes pricing.
* Visits acquired special and large-scaled customers for promoting the relationships and making business in the planned schedule.
* Works in coordination with Sales Team and supports them for new & existing customers
* Takes action for finding solutions to possible hitches rapidly and meeting customer expectations & satisfaction
* Accordance to DB Schenker Arkas procedures, ensures data entries and reports in a timely manner
* Relevant Bachelor Degree (Preferably logistics etc.)
* Experience in forwarding project management
* MS Office user experience
* Advanced language of English
* Knowledge of open cargo and special equipment
* Communication skill
* Customer Relationship Management
* Stress management
* Practice and pro-active approach
* Based in İzmir
With more than 74,500 employees worldwide, DB Schenker is one of the leading transportation and logistics providers in the world. If you are looking for a challenge, and are ready to elevate your career, consider joining one of our many top-performing teams. We've been providing employees with a variety of amazing jobs in logistics and transportation for more than 140 years.
We are looking for a 'Project Senior Specialist' who will be responsible for organizing, conducting, and improving all operational processes, increasing the quality of the process, ensuring customer satisfaction and optimum cost and maximum benefit.
(*) Equal Opportunity Employer:
At DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse work- force and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regard- less of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.