- Reviews timekeeping records for compliance with established standards
- Follow standard operating procedures and/or work instructions.
- Review orders released in SAP and add them to internal Excel schedule.
- Create FedEx and UPS labels for shipments
- Review and log conveyance (trailer) inventory to insure availability
- Review and document rejected conveyances
- Verify signed Bills of Lading and research discrepancies
- Calculate weight and pallet count of customer routed FTL and LTL orders
- Book deliveries using established processes for FTL and LTL orders
- Track and update shipments to internal schedule
- Coordinate efforts of resolving issues or provide customer services
- Provide clerical support to the department
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervision.
* This is a senior-level position.
401(k), Dental, Direct Deposit, Holidays, Medical, Vision
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Equal Opportunity Employer-minorities/females/veterans/individuals with disabilities/sexual orientation/gender identity