- Handling of incoming and outcoming mail
- Support with strategic projects
- Schedule management and correspondence (German and English)
- Organization and handling of business travels and travel expense reports
- Preparation of meetings and workshops; participation in Global Air Freight management meetings
- Handling of invoices
- Administrative support of the Global Air Freight team
- Coordination of vacation requests
- Design of maintenance of the intranet for the Air Freight sector
- Order of office material
- Editing of presentations
- Commercial education or similar qualifications and professional experience
- Experiences in the forwarding sector are of advantage
- Pleasant and confident manner
- Pleasure in organization and communication
- Ability to work independently and carefully with particular emphasis on keeping full confidentiality
- Flexibility, ability to work in a team and commitment
- Fluent in German, written and spoken
- Very good English skills, written and spoken
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Phone: +49 201-8781-5525
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.