- You see yourself as the right hand of the Executive Vice President Global Air Fright in all administrative and organizational matters
- You support in strategic projects, prepare meetings and workshops and actively participate in Global Air Freight Management meetings
- Therefore you will also edit presentations and correspond in both German and English
- You will be responsible for handling incoming and outgoing mail and managing schedules
- Handling invoices and organizing and handling business travels as well as expense reports will be part of your responsibilities
- As part of your role, you will provide administrative support to the Global Air Freight team, coordinate vacation requests and order office materials
- You will be involved in designing and maintaining the intranet for the Air Freight sector
- You have a commercial education or similar qualifications and professional experience
- Experiences in the forwarding sector are of advantage
- You are an organizational talent, work independently and familiar with working independently and carefully with particular emphasis on keeping full confidentiality
- A professional, friendly and competent appearance is a matter of course for you
- In our international working environment, you will impress us with your good written and verbal German and English skills as well as your high level of intercultural competence.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.