- Together with your colleagues you translate the solution strategy into a detailed solution design by providing business requirement specifications and architecture-compliant change proposals
- As a connector between the organization and IT you are capable to collect, analyze and specify the requirements (e.g. business requirements, stakeholder requirements, functional and non-functional aspects) and are responsible for the documentation and management of them in a standard form
- You support our colleagues in the execution of requirements engineering core tasks and responsibilities, such as the transformation of requirements into system specifications as input for the software development
- After turning the solution strategy into a detailed solution design you assist in the review of the concept in light of realization of requirements and support the coordination of business and IT alignments
- In addition you support the preparation of business test cases and participate in joint integration tests during solution development
- You participate in country analyses for local requirements (Pre-Deployment Assessments)
- You have gained several years of experience in Air and / or Ocean operations
- You bring IT Requirements experience or are keen to being trained in it
- Your way of working is characterized by your strong logical thinking skills and orientation to detail
- You have the ability for objective assessments
- You are willing to travel for different meetings with our European colleagues
- You are familiar with the common MS Office products
- Fluency in written and spoken English
We follow the principle of trust based working time, and with agreement we also offer regular working time at home
Workplace Health Management
We take social responsibility for our employees (m/f/d). DB Schenker offers a comprehensive workplace health management with programs for health promotion and prevention.
Innovative working space
Our modern office complex offers room for innovative working.
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are here to move.
For our office in Essen or Frankfurt am Main, Germany, we are looking for an IT Requirements Engineer (*) to support the Requirements Engineering (RE) unit within our Global IT&D Air and Ocean team. The RE unit supports the business analysis and requirements management processes for all global air and ocean applications.
Do you have any further questions?
Do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to receiving your call/email!
Saskia Dewitz - Talent Acquisition Specialist
Phone: +49 1523 7507399
DB Schenker does not accept applications from agencies. Please do not forward resumes to our application mailboxes, employees or company locations. Schenker AG/Schenker Deutschland AG/DB Schenker accepts no liability for any costs arising from unsolicited applications.
* Equal Opportunity Employer: at DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.