- Engage, front and support customers in business/process issues and queries for pre-sales, existing and post-sales accounts to ensure customer requirements can be met within scope of Schenker's capacity.
- Function as the control tower to coordinate and collaborate with the countries to execute the requirements of the customer.
- Support, administer and monitor processes through development of business key performance indicators with customer to ensure continuity in relations and processes.
- Responsible for regional performance management and monitor each country's KPIs and ensure that they consistently perform within the target.
- Responsible for leading and coordinating new product launches (NPIs), developing and implementing solutions, process improvement activities and implementing new businesses to contribute to project success and business growth.
- Responsible for contingency planning, risk mitigation process and change management in coordination and collaboration with respective internal subject matter experts in this area.
- Proactively identify cost savings and process initiatives that would derive benefit for the customer and Collaborate with assigned KAM to support/execute annual account strategy plans to jointly contribute in the development of the account(s).
- Support in pricing requests/queries (where applicable) to ensure timely response to customer and increase customer satisfaction.
- Analyze reports to inform risk/growth opportunities for internal and external parties to enable them to adjust activities and make informed decisions.
- Provide and practice optimal service and product quality to customers and processes to reduce customer defection and ensure sustainability of accounts.
- Develop and/or maintain an overview of account status and report as required and facilitate sharing of know-how about key accounts/programs with the rest of the organizational units involved.
- Coordinate, execute and maintain administrative processes and systems to ensure effective and efficient processes, techniques and systems.
- Preferably 4-6 years experiences in the logistics industry or in an operations or customer service environment
- Distinctive experience in Air, Ocean as well as Logistics and domestic transportation operations knowledge.
- Distinctive experience in regional operations management and customer operations
- Distinctive assertiveness, critical decision-making and analytical skills
- Customer-oriented and able to promote high performance culture
- Distinctive intercultural competencies
- Acts and presents easily at executive level
- Excellent people management and communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of international logistics operations across multiple modes
- The position requires some travel, domestically and internationally, and the associated inter-cultural competence & global thinking, and comprehensive knowledge and understanding of global integrated logistics requirements and solutions, across all logistics modes
If you wish to apply, please send a resume and completed employment application to Milquadies Bula, Recruitment Associate - Schenker (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd. Please feel free to contact us via phone: (+65 6906 8950, Ext. 1554) if you have any questions.
* Equal Opportunity Employer:
At DB Schenker we are proud of our diverse workforce and we are committed in enhancing it further. Therefore, we welcome all applicants, regardless of gender, age, disability, nationality, religion or sexual orientation.
Note to Recruitment Agencies: Schenker (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd/ Schenker Global Management & Services Pte Ltd does not accept candidate submission from recruitment agencies where we do not have existing contracts with. Schenker (Asia Pacific) Pte Ltd/ Schenker Global Management & Services Pte Ltd will not be responsible for payment of recruitment fees for hiring of candidates whose resumes were submitted to DB Schenker Employees or DB Schenker Offices without our prior permission.