- Perform Ad Hoc assignment which given by air team.
- Ensure all implementation is done in a timely, maximizing customer satisfaction and addressing issues that could affect operation in accordance with the guideline from air team supervisor or superior
- Communicate operational needs of client to air operation team, guaranteeing operational consistency and customer satisfaction
- Sustaining relationships with key customers in order to address customer needs and provide solutions which is related to air freight
- Assisting in identification of customers for expansion of air freight business
- Assisting in preparation materials required or related to air freight
- Monitoring and f/up of air export and import shipments of KR key customer
- Respond promptly to customers enquiries and prepare airfreight quotation.
- Fluent communication skills both in English and Korean
- General knowledge of air freight import & export procedures
- Ability to multi-task and address dynamic problems and variables
- Computer skills and experience in Microsoft Office Products
- Minimum 2-3 years of experience in logistics field
- College Degree Preferred
Insurance (compulsory) and additional health care insurance,
Total Rewards Package,
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move
DB Schenker Vietnam is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.