- Develop New Business: Approach DB Schenker defined Key Accounts active in South or North Vietnam to develop new locally controlled businesses.
- Retention of designated existing Key Accounts in Vietnam through relationship.
- Sales leads & Information sharing: Regular review of accounts development, feedback to Management Vietnam & overseas.
- Account responsibility: Taking full responsibility for accounts financial outstanding, development, and growth, regular review of their account receivables.
- Overseeing Account Operations: Review current practices & ensure SOP's maintained and followed.
- Support Implementation: To support implementation of all new Key Accounts until handover to Operations and beyond.
- Ensure regular Customer review Meetings
- Regular Internal budget Reviews: Close review of the performance of your Key Accounts vs all their growth budgets set if any set.
- Regular reporting structure: To maintain monthly KAM reports as required by GAM / RAM, Regional Head Office & Management in Vietnam.
- Review RFQ / RFI status ; Ensure we are invited for RFQ's, / Tenders, Vendor meets for other lanes / prepaid businesses, and global.
- Pricing: Keep up to date on market rates and assist Product Managers desks during pricing reviews
- Attend + lead internal KAMO sales review meetings, to discuss progress and strategies.
- Cross Selling; Identify cross selling opportunities in Logistics, Air, Sea, Domestic, cross border, Sea/Air etc.
- Business win in line with Sales Action Plan (new customer and business expansion)
- New vs existing customer
- Size of pipeline
- Usage and accuracy of sales cloud
- Number of Sales Visit per month
- Number of Qualify sales leads generated for the network
- Bachelors in Business Studies/ Foreign Trade/ Economics.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience
- English communication for both verbal and written
- Forwarding Background
- Understanding of the customer's specific requirements and customers market environment.
- Understanding of Schenker strategy and products.
- Comprehensive regional market knowledge (customers, competitors, suppliers, overall economic environment)
Insurance (compulsory) and additional health care insurance, Professional Development, Total Rewards Package, Work-life Balance, Working Internationally
At DB Schenker, you are part of a global logistics network that connects the world. A network that allows you to shape your career by encouraging you to contribute and truly make a difference. With more than 76,000 colleagues worldwide, we welcome diversity and thrive on individual backgrounds, perspectives and skills. Together as one team, we are Here to move
DB Schenker Vietnam is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.