Industry solutions big on benefits
Whether domestic or global, project freight management is in a league of its own. That's why you need a team of experts across the entire project journey to take the complexities out of every step.
With DB Schenker, you have access to a strategic, worldwide base covering the full spectrum of project freight management and supply chain solutions.
See what we can do for you
Our service portfolio
Supply Chain Solutions | Inventory and Vendor Management | Regional Control Towers | Land, Air, and Ocean | Customs Brokerage | Warehousing and Distribution | Storage and Marshalling Yards | Packing and Crating | IT Solutions, Order Management, Tracking and Tracing
Global Chartering Desk | Vessel Charters | Aircraft Charters | Tug and Barge Charters | Stowage Planning | Lifting and Inspection | Cargo Supervisors | Mob / Demob Vessels and Rigs
In-House Engineers | Infrastructure Improvements | Bridge Bypasses | Jetties, Ports Optimization | Beach Landing Sites | Material Offloading Facilities (MOF) | Lashing, Securing and Stowage Plans | Project Design and Development
Route Surveys | Heavy Lift Studies | Load/Route Optimization | Feasibility Studies | Logistics Consultancy | Loading and Discharging Supervision | Site Supervision
Land Rig Mobilization | Offshore Rig Transportation | Supply Base Operations | Supply Chain Studies and Modelling | Health, Safety, Security, Environment and Quarantine Programs
Vessel Agency Services | Procurement Services | Port Operations | Meet and Greet | Visa and Travel | Waste Management | Husbandry Services | Crew Management
Tailor-made logistics solutions for a wide range of industries
Whether remote locations, diverse industries, critical schedules, or engineered solutions, we always look forward to the challenges of complex projects and the satisfaction of delivering the components that ensure their success. Around the corner or the world, we've always got the big picture in mind. Here's insight into some of our activities.
- State-of-the-art radio antenna installed at 3,000 meters in the Atacama Desert
- Bridge bypasses enabling heavy loads on the Pan American highway
- Multiple contractor solar park constructions in Africa
- LNG projects across Australia and its Class A Nature Reserves
- Complex petrochemical projects in Asia
- The world's largest mining operations in Mongolia
- High-speed trains delivered for large-scale infrastructure investments in Europe
- Power and utility projects in the Middle East
- Drilling and exploration activities in remote desert locations
- Offshore production activities in the Gulf of Mexico
- Offshore operations in the North Sea