This includes ensuring that routes are determined in timely fashion, as well as taking care of customs and insurance matters. When it comes to securely packing oversized freight, you are in good hands with the experts at DB SCHENKER | special. We offer the optimum comprehensive solution for any task.
- National and international transports via truck, train, plane or ship
- Combined road-rail transport
- Route planning – including coordination with official bodies
- Procurement of transport authorizations
- Taking care of customs and insurance matters
- Secure packing for transport
Your contact for all kind of special transports and assembly services:
General Terms and Conditions
Our freight forwarding services are subject to the "German Freight Forwarders' Standard Terms and Conditions" (Allgemeine Deutsche Spediteurbedingungen, ADSp) in their most recent version. For heavy goods assignments, we work on the basis of the "Standard Business Terms and Conditions of the Federal Specialist Group for Heavy Loads and Crane Work" (Bundesfachgruppe Schwertransport und Kranarbeiten, BSK).
Authorised Economic Operator (AEO-F)
Schenker Deutschland AG has been certified as an “Authorised Economic Operator” (AEO - Authorised Economic Operator) of the European Union for “Customs Simplifications/Security and Safety” (AEO-F).