Official complaint notification to Schenker Sp. z o.o. constitutes the basis for initiating the complaint process. You can find sample complaint form on the right.Detailed description of the complaint process, extent of liability of Schenker Sp. z o.o., and regulations concerning adjusting complaints are described in the Terms and Conditions of the Provision of Services. Complaints should be submitted as soon as possible, having in mind the statutory dates for limitation of actions.
Claim for refund can be submitted by:
- a person entitled to dispose of the consignment, i.e. the ordering party, if the consignment was not received by the recipient
- the recipient, if the consignment was received.
If a person who has no right to dispose of the consignment submits a complaint, please enclose the document confirming transfer of rights entitling to submit a complaint.
Complaints in the form of a complaint letter together with the following documents should be submitted in writing or by e-mail:
1. Domestic Complaints:
- to the Customer Service Department in which the order was accepted
- users of the e-connect system can use the application form e-Complaints in e-connect system.
- by e-mail to one of the following addresses:
• firstname.lastname@example.org (Branches: Katowice, Kraków, Rzeszów, Lublin, Kielce)
• email@example.com (Branches: Łódź, Bydgoszcz, Gdynia, Koszalin, Konin)
• firstname.lastname@example.org (Branches: Poznań, Wrocław, Zielona Góra, Szczecin)
• email@example.com (Branches: Warszawa, Olsztyn, Białystok)
2. International Complaints:
- to the Customer Care Center of DB SCHENKERinfo to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check which documents should be enclosed with the complaint report:
a. original copy of the consignment note or other transportation document, or its certified true copy;
b. damage report if there is one;
c. original copy of a commercial invoice or its certified true copy or other document displaying the value of the shipment in accordance with the valid laws;
d. specification for invoice (packing list) constituting an attachment to the commercial invoice, defining type of goods, amount, weight of packages;
e. furthermore, in case of damage to the shipment, documents demonstrating size and type of damage and possibility of its minimization;
f. photographic documentation confirming the scope of damage with date and time at which the pictures were taken;
g. transfer of rights if the entity submitting the complaint is not the only one authorized to pursue claims.
XLSM (27 KB)