With decades of experience in the trucking and logistics industry, we understand the challenges that carriers face daily. That's why we work hard to build strong partnerships with our carriers, providing responsive communication and competitive rates to help you succeed.
Becoming a third-party carrier with DB Schenker is quick and easy - within minutes, you can begin accepting freight from any of our offices nationwide. And with a wide range of services, including dry van, refrigerated, and flatbed transportation, we have the resources to meet your needs and exceed your expectations.
At DB Schenker, we believe in building long-term relationships with our carriers and are committed to providing exceptional customer service. So why wait? Join our team today and experience the benefits of partnering with a world-class transportation provider.
- $250,000 Surety Bond through TIA
- Access to a wide range of freight opportunities from large shippers
- Diverse freight profile: Dry Van, Flatbed, LTL, Reefer, Specialized
- Financial flexibility through our quick pay program
- In business for 150 years
- Proud member of the TIA (Transportation Intermediaries Association), the premier industry organization for third-party logistics companies
- Transport Topics Top 100 Truckload Carrier
- Transport Topics Top 50 Brokerage Firms
- Transflo Velocity service allows for free and easy transfer of load documentation via PC or a mobile device
Have your own authority, but need a trailer? Consider building your business with our PlusPower program – Our Trailer + Your Power! Click “Need a Trailer? Check Out PlusPower!” below to get started or call 800-433-0741 to talk with a recruiter today.
Have a Trailer? Become A Carrier!
Need a Trailer? - Check Out PlusPower!
Carrier Relations & Support Team Send e-mail
Carrier Relations & Support Team